It costs $50,000 and it only shoots in black and white, but the Leica M9-P Hermés Edition is undoubtedly the most beautiful camera in the world.
The Hermés Edition exists to celebrate the life of Jean-Louis Dumas, the former president of Hermès who died in 2010. Leica is only making 300 of these cameras, available with a 28mm f/2, 50mm f/0.95 and 90mm f/2 lens, and an exquisite Hermès camera bag.
It’s expensive, but I’d say worth every penny. Check out the video below of the camera being unboxed too. It comes with gloves! GLOVES!
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive to design a one-off Leica cameraSeptember 19, 2012
- 5 Kickstarter projects photographers should keep an eye on!June 18, 2012
- Can a Canon 7d withstand being lit on fire?May 28, 2012
- Antarctic Photographer fed Penguins by Leopard Seal for four days.October 23, 2012
- How the new GoPro Hero3 will change the entire camera industryOctober 17, 2012