It certainly makes a great ad for GoPro! Lucas Damm was jumping out of a plane when he knocked his helmet-mounted-GoPro on the Plane’s door frame, unclipping its latch. A few minutes later the camera was found in a field, in perfect working condition and still recording!
It doesn’t make for great footage (I should perhaps warn those with epilepsy to skip the part from 0:30 to 2:30) but the story is quite remarkable! If you work in GoPro’s marketing department, be sure to give Lucas a pat on the back
- How the new GoPro Hero3 will change the entire camera industryOctober 17, 2012
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive to design a one-off Leica cameraSeptember 19, 2012
- Canon’s new 6D Full Frame SLR. The Complete Rundown.September 17, 2012
- Breakdown of Sony’s new A99. Is this the new Video king?September 12, 2012
- Everything you need to know about Mars Curiosity Rover’s CamerasSeptember 4, 2012