Sean White spanned 24 countries and 7 continents to bring you this amazing around the world time lapse. Covering some of the most recognisable landmarks on the planet, Terra Sacra is a film that really illustrates the beauty of our earth.
As part of the crew for Art Wolfe’s “Travels to the Edge” series, Sean gained unprecedented access to some of the most beautiful landmarks and places in the world.
“My life as a filmmaker has blessed me with the privilege of seeing some of the most surreal and timeless places on the planet. These images of our Sacred Earth set to music are my way of sharing some of the magic I’ve experienced along the way.”
Sean has ambitions to create a feature length version of this film…
The film would combine real-time, slow-motion, and motion control time lapse imagery – all in stereoscopic 3D. If you are an angel investor, potential sponsor, broadcaster, distributor or someone deeply passionate who would would like to get involved, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
A feature length version is something I’d love to see happen. For now though, sit back and enjoy Sean’s film!
- Time Lapse: View from the ISS at nightJuly 23, 2012
- Breathtaking ‘Tempest Milky Way’ timelapseMay 12, 2012
- ‘Venice in a Day’ incredible tilt shift timelapseMay 1, 2012
- Simunye 3096April 30, 2009
- Antarctic Photographer fed Penguins by Leopard Seal for four days.October 23, 2012