It’s been a fairly intense month, but I’m pleased to say that I’ve now finished my exams thereby completing my high school education. More importantly though, it’s good to be back and finally have some time to spend on PhotoGuides.
I’m pretty happy with how it all went. I did everything I could do, so fingers crossed my marks reflect it and I get the score I need.
So what lies on ‘the road ahead’? Well, I’ve got a few future plans for PhotoGuides that I’ll probably be revealing and putting into action over the next few weeks. One of them’s a book. It’s already finished and ready for publishing, but you’ll be hearing more about that later, hopefully well before christmas.
Finally, I’d like to give a huge thanks to everyone for all the kind good luck messages I’ve received on twitter and on PhotoGuides. You’re all awesome
Anyway, I’m off to bed. It’s about 20 days past my bedtime.
- The Home StretchOctober 31, 2010
- Foolproof Techniques for Getting your Lighting RightMarch 3, 2012
- 8 Tips for Taking Amazing Candid PhotographsFebruary 19, 2012
- Getting Started with Closeup and Macro PhotographySeptember 10, 2011
- Tasting Photos. An Insight into the Mind of a Food PhotographerAugust 30, 2011