ADR Studio has announced that it will be releasing the “Instagram Socialmatic” in mid 2013. The Camera will have a flat touch screen on the back with a built in printer and 16GB of storage. It will also have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth that will allow you to share images with friends on Facebook without having to print them.
The coolest part is that it comes with two lenses! One for normal photographs and one for filtered shots. I like the sound of that!
There is something sentimental about having physical photos print out in the palm of your hand. I think it will be a great addition to the Instagram community which is growing stronger every day. I love hearing and seeing images of meet-ups within the community. I am hoping to start meet-ups in my area.
The Instagram Socialmatic definitely seems like a fun toy to add to your collection next year or a great gift for a friend.
Will you be getting one?
Remember, if you have Instagram, feel free to follow Ash and I and see what we are up to!
Jacob – @kineticbear
Ash – @ashdav
- Instagram now owns your photos, and can sell them.December 19, 2012
- TIME Magazine’s Incredible Instagram Coverage of Hurricane SandyNovember 5, 2012
- Photographers take back Instagram with ‘Instafocus’July 10, 2012
- Is Instagram spending its billion dollars on a camera?May 3, 2012
- Pressgram: The Photo Sharing App for BloggersMarch 27, 2013