There’s a Podcast version too, and it likes you.
Ever since apple started the campaign a few years ago, iPod graffiti has been immensely popular and is one of the most recognized and effective trademarks in advertising today. In this guide you’ll learn how to create your own iPod graffiti photo in a few simple steps.
Once you’ve got the basics covered you’ll be able to explore a wide range of customizations to make your photo truly unique.
There are a few resources you’ll need to try this for yourself:
The original photo, by Néstor Baltodano
or you could search Flickr for your own.
More Grunge Brushes
Grunge Corners (very handy)
This is the photograph created in the guide:
Also, if your internet doesn’t like this Vimeo version and its high quality and size, it might get along better with the Youtube Version.
- Introducing the PhotoGuides ForumJune 19, 2011
- Episode 11: Photoshopping iCloud Style Aluminium IconsJune 9, 2011
- Episode 10: Photoshopping Neon TextFebruary 28, 2010
- Episode 9: Photoshopping a Heroes Style EclipseJanuary 6, 2010
- Episode 8: Photoshopping Digital BokehDecember 11, 2009