Don’t forget to check out the Podcast on iTunes.
Apple has forever been a trendsetter in design. Not only are their products timelessly elegant, but their photoshop and advertising work is simply beautiful and highly recognized. Campaigns like iPod Graffiti are worldly renowned and seen as an apple icon, and more recently, these iPhone Application Icons have been stepping forward as an Apple trademark.
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create the glass style iPhone icons and buttons. You’ll be able to choose your own colours and integrate your own logo or text into it.
- One Memento camera app allows you to take just one photo, ever.October 2, 2012
- Photographers take back Instagram with ‘Instafocus’July 10, 2012
- ‘Shoot Local’ app shows you the best places to photograph!July 5, 2012
- Pressgram: The Photo Sharing App for BloggersMarch 27, 2013
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive to design a one-off Leica cameraSeptember 19, 2012