What’s this blue hyperlink? I think it’s the Podcast Version.
When Apple first released OSX, the benchmark for computer design was set to a new level. This was largely because of their Aqua theme.
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to recreate the famous Aqua wallpaper in just a few minutes using photoshop.
Once you’ve created your image you might like to fiddle with the hue, saturation and brightness of your background layer. I find that adjusting these properties (especially dragging the brightness right down) adds new dimensions to these wallpapers and allows you to create fluent and unique designs. This tutorial certainly has a lot of potential.
- Episode 11: Photoshopping iCloud Style Aluminium IconsJune 9, 2011
- Episode 2: Photoshopping iPod GraffitiJune 30, 2009
- Bizarre photos of dogs photoshopped into peopleOctober 16, 2012
- One Memento camera app allows you to take just one photo, ever.October 2, 2012
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive to design a one-off Leica cameraSeptember 19, 2012