I was looking at making an iPad on photoshop for the next podcast, but then I got a bit carried away. Needless to say, I put way too much time into it and created something far too complicated for a 10 minute podcast.
But rather than let my creation go to waste, I thought I might offer the fully customisable PSD file I created to all of you.
As you can probably tell from the above image, it’s pretty much perfect, and it’s an incredibly high resolution file. Furthermore with this PSD file you can customise absolutely everything, from the wallpaper to the number of new emails, and even the colours of the iPad itself.
Hopefully some of you will find a use for it.
You might also like to check out this tutorial for Photoshopping iPhone Icons.
- 3 breakthroughs that will make your iPad your camera’s best friend!April 26, 2012
- One Memento camera app allows you to take just one photo, ever.October 2, 2012
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive to design a one-off Leica cameraSeptember 19, 2012
- Photographers take back Instagram with ‘Instafocus’July 10, 2012
- ‘Shoot Local’ app shows you the best places to photograph!July 5, 2012