Sebastian Magnani was photographing a portrait of his girlfriend and his dog back in 2009. Rather than frame and hang them separately though, the Swiss commercial photographer decided to photoshop the two into one weird homogenous image.
This small but growing series needs no further explanation. The photos are bizarre but incredibly eye catching. Sebastian isn’t stopping with dogs either – he plans to try the technique on cats and other animals.
Be sure to check out Sebastian’s website and portfolio too!
- 7 Nostalgic Portraits of Train Drivers and their MachinesNovember 13, 2012
- 8 Tips for Taking Amazing Candid PhotographsFebruary 19, 2012
- 10 Tips for Photographing PeopleSeptember 29, 2010
- Adding Amazing Light To Your PortraitsMarch 29, 2010
- Antarctic Photographer fed Penguins by Leopard Seal for four days.October 23, 2012