Yep, that’s the title we’re going with.
On a photographic expedition to Antarctica, Paul Nicklen encountered a 46 foot long Leopard Seal. It posed no threat, but instead began delivering live penguins to Paul as gifts. The video explains the story pretty well!
Paul Nicken is a widely regarded wildlife photographer, often working as a contributor for National Geographic magazine. Just last week Paul was awarded the prestigious Wildlife Photographer of the Year award for the Emperor Penguin photograph below.
Be sure to check out Paul Nicklen’s portfolio on his website too. Otherwise, enjoy the video!
- Bizarre photos of dogs photoshopped into peopleOctober 16, 2012
- Time Lapse: View from the ISS at nightJuly 23, 2012
- Watch the Leica M9-P be crafted by handJuly 11, 2012
- The around the world time lapse that took 6 years to makeJune 19, 2012
- 5 Kickstarter projects photographers should keep an eye on!June 18, 2012