The Human Eye has always been a fairly incredible thing, but when viewed up close with the detail of Macro and HDR photography, it bares completely new dimensions. The colours and patterns are just mesmerising. Photos like this aren’t that difficult to achieve either. All you need is a Macro lens, Photomatix or another HDR program, and a person who’s willing to let you shove a camera right in their face.
- 10 Surreal Macro Photographs by Lee PeilingSeptember 13, 2012
- The Bike Riding Praying MantisApril 25, 2012
- My film roll broke and 23 photos merged into oneNovember 22, 2012
- 7 Nostalgic Portraits of Train Drivers and their MachinesNovember 13, 2012
- 11 Amazing Exclusive Photographs From AlaskaOctober 22, 2012