Romanian brothers Andrei and Sergiu Cosma have worked together to light, photograph and process this incredible collection.
It’s been hard to find any real information about their processes or their work. They seem to be quiet photographers – they let their photos do the talking. Their collection though is undeniably beautiful. The misty air, the delicate colours and the dizzying perspectives make me want to go and find a forest to photograph!
- The Majestic Mountain Sunset Photography of Boguslaw StrempelNovember 20, 2012
- 11 Amazing Exclusive Photographs From AlaskaOctober 22, 2012
- 11 Surreal Aerial Photographs of Icelandic VolcanoesOctober 3, 2012
- 14 standout entries from the 2012 Sony Photography AwardsApril 28, 2012
- 33 Incredible Photographs of Aurora BorealisDecember 18, 2009